Monday, November 28, 2022

Sergio's Literacy narrative

                             Opening one book can open a world

All it takes is one book to change somebody’s life, and for me, that book is Noelle Stevenson’s Nimona. An obnoxious, droning bell had begun to ring and off every student in the seventh grade went to go enjoy their lunches, except for me. seventh grade was a very lonely time in my life as I was surrounded by classmates who never wanted me to be around. I hid quietly amongst the hectic and rowdy boys, too afraid to stand out, in a vain attempt to confine myself away from their harsh attitudes and cruel treatment. So when it was time to go to lunch I did not head to the bustling busy crowd in the cafeteria, instead I went to the library for the first time.



No comments:

Post a Comment