Monday, November 28, 2022

Sergio's memoir

                                       An amateur artist's struggle for creation  
    This memoir was dedicated to my struggle in my personal life to create art, and finally, release a work of mine to the world. Even though I am so young I have had numerous ideas for shows, animations, pictures, and the field that interested me most comics. It's odd that comics and graphic novels would be the field of choice for me considering my love of animation, but the truth is that animation is an incredibly difficult skill to learn, and I thought that by starting with comics I'd work my way up to animation. I love making art and creating it, but I could never show it to anybody until recently. For years and years, I have toiled away at ideas for a property that I can be proud of however my perfectionism won't allow me anything less than sub-par even barely being an amateur. 










No comments:

Post a Comment